Staff Accountant | Full-Time (Hybrid)
RAH!CFO is a boutique firm that develops a personal connection with each client. We care about our client’s businesses and want to help them succeed by helping them become more financially knowledgeable, providing the real information on how they are doing, or helping them grow to the next level. We know that the bank account balance for their business is not a good indicator of how they are doing as a business. We go beyond what even the best bookkeeper can do, and we understand how to help their businesses become financially strong.
RAH!CFO prides themselves on fostering a work environment where employees are able to conduct the entire lifecycle of accounting, are able to be themselves, enables employees to learn about different industries through client interactions, encourages collaboration and teamwork, and most importantly, promotes a work-life balance environment. This is not your typical turn and burn accounting role, it’s one that will allow you to accomplish your tasks, and still have a life outside of the office.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add a full-time Staff Accountant to our team located in our Caldwell, NJ office. This is your opportunity to join a team that has zero interest in being average. This is a hybrid position.
- Responsible for managing 4 – 7 clients during any given time.
- Perform accounts receivable, accounts payable, and billing
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare account analysis
- Conduct and support CFO with monthly/yearly closings, on an accrual basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and/or 4+ years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Knowledge of Accrual Accounting a must
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook a plus
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast passed and demanding environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to live and execute the core values of RAH!CFO
- Financial Acumen – Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to
make better business decisions
- Balances Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understand of the unique needs of different audiences